Information for the transport of wheelchair users
The Conditions of Carriage are enshrined in the Contractual Conditions of Carriage, Art. 6
- All buses, electric buses and trolleybuses in public transport in Hradec Králové are low-floor.
- Only some stops are barrier-free. It is a special type of curb that allows close attachment of the public transport vehicle to the pavement and the raised boarding edge of the pavement so that the height difference between the pavement and the floor of the vehicle is minimal.
- These stops are marked with an appropriate symbol on the timetable.
Wheelchair access platform:
The boarding platform is equipped with all operated buses, electric buses and trolleybuses in public transport in Hradec Králové.
Recommendations for safe boarding and disembarking:
- Signal the public transport driver in time to get on or off – the driver will pay increased attention to you.
- If you need to fold the boarding platform, it is necessary to ask the driver, he will be happy to oblige.
- To load and unload the trolley, the passenger must provide assistance (assistance ) himself.